• To build a family support network;
• To provide information to families with developmentally disabled member;
• To maintain close liaison with community resources and the public.
To help members live, work and be part of their community.
Heep Chi Association follows the principle of Person Directed Planning and observes the needs of families in the context
of their cultural background, with a focus on the needs of Chinese speaking families (Cantonese
and Mandarin speaking).
• To develop family support network through social and recreational activities;
• To organize informational and training seminars for families;
• To reach out for external resources;
• To increase public awareness for an inclusive community;
• To become a sustainable community agency.